Georgia 9th Congressional District
- NEW LOCATION! Sunday, June 24, 2018, 2:00-4:00 p.m. - Pickens County. Meet the Candidates Fundraiser: Josh McCall, Democratic candidate for U.S. Congress, 9th District; with Lee Shiver, Democratic candidate for state House, district 11. MOVED to Pendley Creek Stables meeting room, Jasper, GA.
Come join us in a celebration and meet Josh McCall. Enjoy Mountain Music by local musician Chris Farmer. Refreshments will be provided.
- Sunday, June 24, 2018, 5:00-8:00 p.m. - Lumpkin County Democratic Party along with Indivisible Lumpkin will be hosting the annual Summer Barbecue Fundraiser at the Chestatee River home of Larry & Vicki Stouffer at 982 Golden Avenue, Dahlonega, GA. Come enjoy the entertainment and delicious barbecue and the fixings. BYOB. We will have Democratic primary winners from the 9th District for Congress, statewide, and county seats who will be speaking. Donations are encouraged. $20.00 admission for the day. To make reservations contact Ken Akins, Chairman at kakins025@windstream.
|Friday, July 6, 2018 - Latest date for election of Democratic county committee members for 2018-2022 term (per DPG Bylaws). Election of county committee officers will occur on a date following election of these members.
- NEW Monday, July 9, 2018, 5:30 p.m. - Rabun County Democratic Monthly meeting. Foodbank Training Kitchen. Speakers - Laura Jacques, rep from Sarah Riggs Amico campaign. This will be a fun and informative meeting on campaigning tips and how we will support the Democratic candidates. Also, Our Rabun candidate for commissioner Deidra Howell will be available to give tips for helping her campaign.
- NEW Saturday, July 14, 2018 - Democratic Party of Georgia, State Committee meeting. Macon, GA.
- Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - General Primary, Nonpartisan General Election and Special Election Runoff Date
- Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - Earliest day for a registrar to mail an absentee ballot for the November General/Special Election
- Tuesday, October 9, 2018 - Last day for a person to register and be eligible to vote in the November General Election and Runoff Election
- Monday, October 15, 2018 - Advanced (Absentee In-Person) Voting begins for the November General Election
- Saturday, October 27, 2018 - Mandatory Saturday Voting for the November General Election
- Friday, November 2, 2018 - Last day for a registrar to issue absentee ballots for the November General Election and Runoff Election
- Tuesday, November 6, 2018 - General Election.